New Mexico Victims’ Rights
Victims’ Rights translations available in the following languages:
If you have been the victim of a crime, you should know: You have rights.
- The right to timely disposition
- The right to be notified of the charges
- The right to be notified of the offender’s release from jail or prison
- The right to appear and be heard at criminal proceedings
- The right to be notified of proceeding in time to attend
- The right to be informed of prison, furloughs, transports and escapes
- The right to attend parole hearings
The NM Asian Family Center is partially funded by the NM Crime Victims Reparation Commission, with funding from the Office of Victims of Crime, U.S. Dept. of Justice.