NM Asian Family Center now provides free counseling and consultation for your gambling behavior in Asian languages. Call 505-717-2877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gambling Addiction Screening translations available in the following languages:
Questions for Problem/Compulsive Gamblers
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Have you ever gambled to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- After losing, did you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow money to finance your gambling?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Have you ever broken the law or considered breaking the law to pay for your gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
- Have you ever felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you ever lost time from work/school due to gambling?
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
- Have your eating habits changed due to gambling?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you ever been remorseful after gambling?
- Have you gambled to escape from worry or trouble in your life?
- Do your family or friends complain about your gambling?
You can also visit the New Mexico Council on Problem Gambling website.