The Affordable care Act provides you with strong consumer protections, more coverage options, and lower costs. In this section, you can learn more healthcare reform.
• General information
• Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders
• Young Adults and children
• Small Business
1. ACA summary — pdf
On March 23, 2010, President Obama signed comprehensive health reform, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, into law. This document is the summary of the law from KAISER FAMILY FOUNDATION (http://www.kff.org/healthreform/8061.cfm?source=QL)
2. The Affordable Care Act and you– pdf
What it means for you? how can it influence your life?
3. Individuals and the Affordable Care Act– pdf
The health care law helps improve care and lower costs for healthy individuals. The important things to know for individual about this law.
Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders
1. Top5 things to know– pdf
The top 5 things to know about affordable care act for our Asian community.
1 Top 5 things to know for people with disabilities– pdf
How can the healthcare reform affect you? Come to know the top 5 things about the ACA
1. Top 5 things to know for seniors–pdf
The Affordable Care Act- the health care law- gives seniors the security they need and important new benefits.
2. Better benefits and better health for seniors– pdf
Young adults and children.
1. Top 5 things to know for Young adults– pdf
The law expand young adults’ affordable options for health insurance. Come to know the five ways the law helps young adults.
2. Top 5 things to know for families with children.–pdf
Come to know more about the five ways the law helps you and your family.
3. New benefits for graduate and young adults– pdf
4. Better benefits and better health for young adults–pdf
5. Medicaid and chip eligible level for states–pdf
Following is an overview of Medicaid and CHIP eligibility levels for non-disabled children and adults today and how this coverage will change under the ACA.
1. Top 5 things to know for small business owner.– pdf
The law will hold insurance companies accountable and make it easier for small businesses to provide health insurance.
2. flowcharts– the penalty– pdf
What kind of penalty you may face with if you don’t buy insurance for your employee. Check now.
3. Better benefits and better health for small business.
1. Better benefits and better health for women–pdf
frequently asked questions.–pdf